1st Contact Tax Refunds

Tax Refund Calculator

NB: An important note on our service and fees

  1. While we are a registered tax agent, we are not affiliated with the HMRC.
  2. You can claim your tax yourself, for free, by approaching the HMRC directly.
  3. We charge a fee for our tax refund service, because:
    • We save you time by taking care of the admin for you
    • We make sure you get the maximum refund that you’re due
    • We follow up on your refund on your behalf
    • We make sure you get your refund in the fastest time possible
    • We can pay your refund to the country of your choice
    • We are available 6 days a week
    • No queues or lengthy phone calls – our agents can help immediately

General Tax Info

Tax Related Documentation

Most Popular Tax Questions

FAQ - Frequently Asked Tax Questions - Lost Tax related Documentation

Couldn’t find the answer to your question?
Call us at 0800 856 2471

14. What if I've lost my P45 or P60?

If you have lost your P45 or P60 you will need to contact your employer or agency and ask them to issue you with a Statement of Earnings as a substitute.

If you are unable to do this, 1st Contact Tax Refunds may be able to assist you. Subject to conditions, we may be able to follow up on a maximum of 2 outstanding documents at a cost of £20 + VAT per document.

In our experience we have found that our clients have a higher rate of success getting this information from their employers/agencies, we would therefore like to advise all clients to try to obtain the documentation first before contacting us for assistance.

Please note that 1st Contact cannot guarantee that outstanding documentation will be received, as employers/agencies are not legally obligated to issue Statements of Earnings.

HM Revenue & Customs may have your missing pay and tax details on record. Contact us to find out how to obtain this information

15. What is a P11D?

Your employer uses a P11D to tell HMRC about the value of any 'benefits in kind' they've given you during the tax year.
This means benefits or expenses that effectively increase your income, like:

  • A company car
  • Private medical insurance
  • Travel and subsistence

This tax refund calculator provides an estimate of your tax refund based on the information you enter.

Need help with the refund calclulator?
Alternatively let our Tax Refund Consultants help you or call 0808 141 5503 for a free no obligation quote.

   Association of
Tax Agents

double discount deal